Van Deusen Health and Wellness Therapeutic Massage Therapy in Fuquay Varina is the place to go for stressed or tight muscles in Fuquay! Putting in long hours and now your back or neck won’t even bend? It’s time to loosen up a bit and get rid of the tension. We have been providing massage therapy in our Fuquay Varina location just off Judd Parkway for many satisfied customers since we opened.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide many different types of massage therapy – and there are a number of styles that are recommended for different purposes.
What is Massage Therapy?
Massage therapy is the practice of soft tissue manipulation. It is a soft tissue manipulation designed to provide relief from injuries and certain chronic or acute conditions. It is useful for many conditions, in addition to relaxation and stress relief. Massage therapy is currently a regulated health profession in North Carolina and each therapist must be licensed to practice any of the forms. If you want to be assured that you are getting the highest quality therapy, you should ensure that your therapist is properly licensed. Of course, Van Deusen Health and Wellness is a fully licensed and registered massage therapy location and would love to count you as one of our satisified customers.
Massage Therapy Techniques (YouTube)
Van Deusen Massage Therapy – Which Style Suits You Best?
Like most massage therapists, we have a number of styles, or modalities, in which we specialize. There are many different styles. If you have never had a massage before, take a few moments and look over our different Fuquay Varina massage therapy options. Or you can speak to us at your first therapy session about the kind of results your are hoping to receive from massage therapy and we can help you select the therapy for you.
Our Fuquay-Varina Massage therapy styles include:
- Craniosacral Therapy – Designed to bring the body back into balance and strengthen the immune system. Read More
- Deep tissue Massage Therapy – Focusing on deeper levels of muscle, this technique can help with relief of chronic tension problems. Read more
- Hot Stone Massage Therapy – Water-heated basalt stones warming and soothing your body – an excellent choice. Read More
- Reflexology Therapy – By working with different areas of the hands and feet, you can experience whole body benefits.
- Trigger Point Therapy – Relieve stress in pain receptors in your body
- Pregnancy Massage Therapy – Pregnancy can bring many unwanted side effects – get some relief!
- Swedish Relaxation Therapy – Always a great choice to generally reduce stress and for overall relaxation.
Please Call us to Schedule Your Next Appointment
Van Deusen Massage Therapy in Fuquay is provided on a by appointment only basis. You can schedule an appointment by contacting us at 919.815.4153 or send us a message on our Contact page. We do request a 24 hour notice if you are unable to make your appointment. We try to be as flexible as possible with our clients and provide as many possible times as we can – so let us know if you can’t make your appointment and allow us to do just that.